Nesmuk knives are fascinating in every respect, simply because of their appearance. Once held in the hands, the fascination increases. And those who have the pleasure of working with the knives can no longer tear themselves away. The 7 inch long blade makes it the all-rounder in every kitchen. Carbon percentage: 0,9%. The exclusive coating technology Nesmuk Protective Coating reduces the otherwise common maintenance effort and preserves the valuable blade for decades. With the one sided grind, the hand forged damascus steel unleashes its full potential: From the combination of extremely fine carbon steel and an extremely thin blade originates an experience of sharpness that has no equal. The craftsmanship of real damascus steel is shown by the different look of the damascus pattern: The back side of the blade is ground flat and shows a different structure than the hollow ground front side. Allround Knife for mincing, chopping and slicing.
- Blade: 6.2 inch, hand-forged damascus steel, 120 layers, 61-62 HRC, NPC Coating (Nesmuk Protective Coating)
- 0.9% carbon content
- Ferrule: High-gloss polished stainless steel
- Polished edge for finest cutting
- Handle made of solid material without gaps and rivets
- High quality gift box, certificate of authenticity
- Handcrafted in Solingen, Germany
These are custom and made-to-order items. Production lead time is 6-8 weeks within placing your order until they ship. Learn about our Shipping Policy. This item is subject to Return Exclusions please see our Return Policy.